Saturday, December 6, 2008

Prayer- the voice of silence

Join with me in prayer this month for three areas. Let's pray for:

Russia's drinking dilemma
• a typical bottle of vodka contains 40% alcohol
• some turn to risky drinking (i.e., normal household items like perfumes, men’s aftershave and medicines containing alcohol)
• alcohol is a disease
• alcohol creates a problem for the Russian soul




European Russia encompasses over 100 million people, most of whom are Russian not only by nationality but also as a people group. The land size of European Russia is approximately the same size as the United States of America.


Golgotha Baptist Church

Our family will start an English speaking ministry at this church for evangelistic and discipleship efforts. Our target month for beginning a Sunday School class is February.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Let my people go."

  “Let my people go!” I am currently enrolled in a course entitled Schools and Inequalities. My focus changed from my work with adults ...