Friday, July 21, 2017

Traffic memories.

Traffic memories. How do I change them? I try not to tap on the breaks so much and give the car a little more gas. I attempt to alter the situation. I always wonder who started the stalling process and why. Maybe it was the driver of a pickup truck who suddenly decided he wanted to take a coffee break and slowly traveled three lanes over to exit.

Painful memories of sin appear similarly- quick and out of nowhere. What should I do? Having already repented, I should dismiss them as quickly as they came. All they do is get me in trouble and rob me of what lies ahead. All those blessings! I’ll keep moving with the Holy Spirit’s help. Others will be happy, too, especially those close to me. I won’t dwell. Thanks, Lord, for removing my sins “as far as the east is from the west”. (Psalm 103:12)

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Let my people go."

  “Let my people go!” I am currently enrolled in a course entitled Schools and Inequalities. My focus changed from my work with adults ...