Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Center Stage


I did not know that Luke’s Sunday school group was singing in church. About half-way through our services at Golgotha after the pastor says a prayer to bless the children, they are dismissed for Sunday school. Well, a few Sundays ago during the holidays, Luke leaves the service for what we presumed to be the cue for the children to exit. The next thing I hear announced in the service is that the children’s choir is about to sing a special. Luke walks back in with his group carrying a candle. I turned to Buck and said, “I hope he knows the song.” He was center stage for all to see and the only one with a bight red jacket. End result- He did well singing in Russian and made us proud. Phew!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Let my people go."

  “Let my people go!” I am currently enrolled in a course entitled Schools and Inequalities. My focus changed from my work with adults ...