Tuesday, January 27, 2009

praise the Lord


Read Psalm 113

Key Passage: From dawn to dusk, the Lord’s name should be praised. - Ps. 113:3

In the winter in Russia, we have very little sunshine during the day. Sometimes the sun doesn’t rise until about 10:30-11:00AM. Then it goes down about 4:00-4:30PM. Just the opposite is true in June; we have mostly sunlight. Around the third week of June we have about 24 hours of sunlight. As I look across the sky whether there is total or little sunlight I remember the verse above.

Application:
Praise the Lord all week long! Take a walk outside alone one day early in the morning and praise the Lord as the sun rises and glorify His name.

Walk Farther:

1. What time of day do you find it easiest to have a quiet time with the Lord?
2. How could you incorporate praising the Lord into every activity of your day?
3. How can the sunshine symbolize your relationship with Christ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Let my people go."

  “Let my people go!” I am currently enrolled in a course entitled Schools and Inequalities. My focus changed from my work with adults ...