Thursday, November 20, 2008

What am I thankful for? My family and God's presence.



During this holiday season, I am working on a family video entitled “Overseas Over the Years — a decade”. I hope to have it ready by Christmas (sort of a family present). Just thought I would share some of the photo clips. Thanks family and friends for your continual prayer and support. We love you and wish you a Happy Thanksgiving, too. We appreciate the cards, e-mails and notes that you have already sent for the upcoming holidays. We wish we could see you in person, but our hearts are with you in spirit.



It is hard to believe that it has been a decade already. I praise the Lord for His presence over the years and over the seas as we serve with the International Mission Board of the SBC. What an opportunity!










“The harvest truly is great, but the laborers are few: pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he would send forth laborers into his harvest.” Luke 10:2


No comments:

Post a Comment

"Let my people go."

  “Let my people go!” I am currently enrolled in a course entitled Schools and Inequalities. My focus changed from my work with adults ...