Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Should I witness?

Should I witness?

Should I witness? Yes. Should I dine with sinners? It is inevitable. Should I surround myself with evil? No. There comes a point when I must draw the line. I ask: “How can I know when I must remove myself? David shares in Psalm 101:6: “Mine eyes shall be upon the faithful of the land, that they may dwell with me:…” I must interact and share my faith with the masses, but I cannot take up home with them. My time of retreat needs to be with those who are strong in the faith. Seek them out. Fellowship with them. Dine, break bread, and pray with believers whose lives produce fruit and are blameless. This righteousness is possible because the body of a believer houses the Holy Spirit. These people are the ones who will minister to me. Who can I hang out with today that will feed me spiritually, so I will be ready to witness? I am meeting with my mentor in the faith right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Let my people go."

  “Let my people go!” I am currently enrolled in a course entitled Schools and Inequalities. My focus changed from my work with adults ...