Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Coming soon...

I often mention the importance of your e-mails, Skype talks/chats, comments, etc. I cannot say it enough though. I enjoy hearing from you and sharing in your lives as well. I know how much you pray for us. For that we are appreciative, but today I want to say thanks for your friendship!

Coming soon...It seems like each month a theme develops for these posts. Apparently for the month of February it has mostly been about family and homeschooling. It looks like as we head into March that we will be discussing partnerships. I am presently gathering my journals about "Women Partnering Cross-culturally". Today I posted a link to the most recent video with Dr. Robert White, executive director of the GA Baptist Convention, about the GBC partnership with Moscow and Saint Petersburg, Russia. Watch it here.

Please at any point share ideas with me about your interest for future post. God bless!
In His Love,
Les

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Let my people go."

  “Let my people go!” I am currently enrolled in a course entitled Schools and Inequalities. My focus changed from my work with adults ...