Sunday, February 8, 2009

Golgotha Church in English




We had our first Sunday school lesson in English today at Golgotha Baptist Church. There were about 8 members (excluding our family) interested in starting the core group for what we hope is an evangelistic effort of the church for inviting friends and family. We were thrilled to be a part of the group and please continue to pray as Olga S. prepares lessons and I work up the translation. You may visit the Golgotha in English blog to view the lessons in Russian and English. Click on the title above (Golgotha Church in English) or go to:
http://www.golgothainenglish.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Let my people go."

  “Let my people go!” I am currently enrolled in a course entitled Schools and Inequalities. My focus changed from my work with adults ...