Sunday, September 7, 2008

Do you see what I see?

The kids and I enjoyed working up a home video clip from the previous post- voice of silence. One of my task as an IMB missionary of the SBC is to lead you to be on mission with God. There are many ways you are involved in this: pray, give, partner and go to bring all peoples to a saving faith in Jesus Christ. I want to focus on prayer right now and to do my best from across the Atlantic Ocean to help you see what I see. Please join me for a 3 1/2 minute "prayerwalk"...

*click on the arrow tab below.
value="http://www.e-zekiel.tv/flvplayer.swf?file=http://www.e-zekiel.tv/flvideo/2462.flv&autostart=false&showfsbutton=true" />

Or, you if you cannot play it here, click on:
E.zekiel.tv

Feel free to show this to various church groups and Sunday School classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Let my people go."

  “Let my people go!” I am currently enrolled in a course entitled Schools and Inequalities. My focus changed from my work with adults ...