Tuesday, September 30, 2008

direct link for prayer video

Dear Prayer Warriors,

Thanks for your interest in praying with me. Some of you, though, are unable to view the video in the previous post. There are several possible reasons for this difficulty (i.e., internet service, web-browsers, or various applications). No fret. Try loading the link below in your address tab (copy and paste). This is the direct link that I use to feed the video. Your computer may find this easier. Have a great day! Here it is:

http://www.e-zekiel.tv/view_video.php?viewkey=4f8afe3df4886f5e516e&page=1&viewtype=&category=mr

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Let my people go."

  “Let my people go!” I am currently enrolled in a course entitled Schools and Inequalities. My focus changed from my work with adults ...