Friday, April 11, 2008

Their Perspective: Russia as I See It by Amielle Burch


Russia is an interesting place with tasty food. One type of food that I like is sashlik (B-B-Que pork on a stick). There are some things in the USA that you cannot get here. I miss Cheez-its, Goldfish crackers and A&W root beer. It has been fun living in different houses and different cities in Russia. We have lived in St. Pete, Bryansk and Moscow. There are so many interesting things to see in Saint Petersburg like Saint Isaac’s Cathedral and Peter and Paul’s Fortress. I am glad that God sent my parents to Russia. It is fun having Russian friends in Sunday school. I am thankful that I have been able to be here.
-Amielle Burch

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Let my people go."

  “Let my people go!” I am currently enrolled in a course entitled Schools and Inequalities. My focus changed from my work with adults ...