Friday, August 21, 2009

Correspondence study

I am very pleased that the Golgotha in English website is being used for study via correspondence now, too. If others are interested, feel free to contact me for questions about the study. I just posted Lesson 8 in Russian and English. Please work at your own pace.

We had a great day Sunday at Golgotha church as we had about 20 students. And this week I began receiving e-mails from a former student in another city in Russia who is working through the study online. How this blesses my heart! The plans for a new children's English program are progressing as well. We hope to soon add a time of learning and worship for school aged students, too. Thanks for your prayers.

In His Love,
Les

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Let my people go."

  “Let my people go!” I am currently enrolled in a course entitled Schools and Inequalities. My focus changed from my work with adults ...