Friday, February 10, 2017

Long lives the King! -Prayer 1

Prayer 1
Dear Lord,

Provide me the strength I need for today based upon Your Word (Psa. 199:28). I love you so much, Father. You are my rock, shield, stronghold and Savior. In You I find shelter. In You alone I am already saved from my enemies.

In my deepest anguish, I cry to You, and You hear me. Thank You, my King. Praise You, Lord. You reached down and grabbed me. You saved me from the deep seas. My enemy was strong and too powerful for me. You sustained me during the disaster that surrounded me. You did all this, Lord, only because You delight in me. Oh, how thankful I am, because I am so unworthy. Thank you, for rewarding me with the gift of righteousness. I try to keep Your ways, Lord. Daily help me, I plead.

O God, forever, keep my fire for You burning! Only with You can I rise and move forward against an army and maneuver the obstacles before me. You make my feet as skillful and quiet as that of a deer, yet give me great strength to do the impossible. I can go after my enemy head on and rise above them. You cause miraculous things to happen. Things beyond my understanding. Keep me humble in all of this however. May I never forget from where my strength and deliverance come! All praise is given to You. Long lives the King!

I will praise You all the days of my life. I will sing to You. This victory is possible because of Your unfailing love toward me (Psa. 118). I love you so much and devote myself to You! In Jesus name, Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment

"Let my people go."

  “Let my people go!” I am currently enrolled in a course entitled Schools and Inequalities. My focus changed from my work with adults ...