Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Free E-booklet (Bible Study) in Russia


A new, free E-booklet has been posted on the side of my blog. This Russian Bible study for women is available as a witnessing tool. It is also a study on how to know the Father better.

The first chapter is about: How to begin a personal relationship with the Father.
The remaining lessons discuss: Trust, Love, Assurance, etc.

When we lived in Bryansk, I wrote these lessons while leading small group Bible studies. As Russian women asked questions each week, I jotted them down. I then developed this study based on their inquiries and personal interviews. It is presently being used for witnessing opportunities. I listed six steps for beginning a personal relationship with the Father. The remaining chapters are also used as a source for discipleship. At this time the booklet has only been published in Russian; however, I am presently editing the English translation. Feel free to download this for your Russian friends. Click directly on the book photo on the side bar or here: A Woman's Path to God (ЖЕНСКИЙ ПУТЬ К БОГУ).

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Let my people go."

  “Let my people go!” I am currently enrolled in a course entitled Schools and Inequalities. My focus changed from my work with adults ...