Saturday, April 10, 2010

When it all began...



I have to travel home (USA) this week for visa renewal. I will be spending the month with my parents and Buck's. Please pray for our family as we will be separated for this time period and that all my documents get in order. Thankfully we are almost finished with the home school year. So, Buck will not have too many papers to grade while I am away in addition to his other mission responsibilities.

Also, this month is a special one as it is our anniversary of 19 years together--April 21, 1991. I thank the Lord for my wonderful husband. Here is a pic when it all began.

In His Love,
Les
P.S. Women partnering cross culturally topics will have to be posted when I return. I had hoped to start this discussion this month; however, due to travels, I will postpone. Thanks for your continued interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Let my people go."

  “Let my people go!” I am currently enrolled in a course entitled Schools and Inequalities. My focus changed from my work with adults ...