Saturday, March 6, 2010

Last great snow


I think that we have had our last great snow of the year. Here is a pic of Amielle and me right outside our apartment door in the courtyard.



And soon our snow will be melting away. It has actually been above freezing this week. And this morning we heard the men knocking the snow and ice off the tops of the buildings. We live in a building with only seven floors now. We have lived on the 20th floor before. However, this job has to be done regularly on these not so tall and older complexes. Here are a few pics taken from our apartment window. How would you like this job? Unfortunately they do not use ropes for protection. They are not aware, but I pray for their safety.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That is a lot of snow! At first glance, I thought Amielle was Ashlyn! She's grown! That's amazing about the snow guys. I've never seen anything like it!

    ReplyDelete

"Let my people go."

  “Let my people go!” I am currently enrolled in a course entitled Schools and Inequalities. My focus changed from my work with adults ...