Saturday, December 12, 2009

Good Resource


Here is a good resource for those of you interested in training church planters, partnering with IMB missionaries in Russia, in studying about the contextualization approach, etc. One of Buck's most recent posts is about Partnership for Salvation: Finding a Person of Peace

"This week we take on the Luke 10 passage where Jesus told his 72 other missionaries to plan to find a person of peace. Notice that Jesus didn’t tell these guys to go set up a massive evangelism campaign; actually he was going to do that later. Instead he wanted them to initiate a base of operations through finding a person of peace.Just what is a 'person of peace', 'man of peace', or 'son of peace'?"
Read more on these topics at Buck Burch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Let my people go."

  “Let my people go!” I am currently enrolled in a course entitled Schools and Inequalities. My focus changed from my work with adults ...