Saturday, November 14, 2009

Join in prayer


*photo reference from Georgia Baptist Convention 2009 (A plea to GA Baptists to pray with us)

Thanks for your prayers for the situation in Russia. As many of you already received our e-updates a few weeks ago, I ask that you continue to remember the following:
"We have been asked to enter into prayer and fasting with the Russian Baptist Union regarding new legislation being pushed through Russian congress. If it does pass, our missionary activities and the regular Christian life of Russian Baptists will be severely restricted. I would ask that you join in prayer with our local Baptist brothers that God would give wisdom and common sense to those making these decisions." (Buck Burch)

To read an article about these regulations, click on Baptist Press or The Christian Index

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Let my people go."

  “Let my people go!” I am currently enrolled in a course entitled Schools and Inequalities. My focus changed from my work with adults ...